- WaPo: Congress to Constituents: Show Me the Money
- NYT: [Long Read] Staking $1B That Herbalife Will Fail, Then Lobbying to Bring It Down | See follow up coverage
- WSJ: Lobbying Firm Patton Bogs Fights for Itself
- Politico: Who says lobbyists can't win?
- The Herald: New FL Senate lobbying restrictions aimed at former Senate President.
- The Register: Alabama barbers use haircut time to lobby legislators for regulatory change. (That's... Read more
Learn more about the members of the government relations community through AGRP's 5 Questions with a Member Series. We kick off our series with a profile of Elizabeth Bartz, President and CEO of State and Federal Communications.How did you get into the profession? I founded State and Federal Communications, Inc.... Read more
by Colin Delany, Epolitics.comWhat are the big developments to watch in online advocacy? That question is very much on my mind: I recently had the privilege of leading AGRP's Online Advocacy course, and while pulling slides together and getting ready to handle some smart questions I thought about what I'll be focusing on in 2014. So here are three key trends... Read more